1 post / 0 new

Power transformer in 210 sixty five


Pete Simpson (pete993)
Username: pete993

Registered: 02-2011
Posted on Wednesday, March 02, 2011 - 12:01 pm:   

Hi there, I was wandering if anyone knew where I could get a power transformer in the uk for my 210 sixty five.
Cheers Pete
Henrik Schytter (henke_s)
Username: henke_s

Registered: 05-2010
Posted on Wednesday, March 09, 2011 - 02:12 pm:   

I don't know about the UK, but Tubeampdoctor in Germany makes replacement transformers for MM-amps.

http://www.tubeampdoctor.com/index.php?c Path=27_46&sort=matchcode&filter_id=25